Pages

Subscribe:

Bhinna At Radio Suwara Swipa


Hello everyone, I leave for moment and now I am back ... :)

Now, I want to share with all of you my recent experience and the reason of my move here.

Talking about Rasdipa FM, Actually at the beginning of this radio preparation, I was indirectly involving with it by preparing songs data base, and I was prepared it on my spare time during my leisure time and while I surfed on the Internet.

At that time, none of my plan will be conducting or directly involve in this radio, cause at that time I have bigger plan according to that situation.

Everything change when on Sunday morning, early week on January 2011, while actually I was not in a good health, my brother called my from Jakarta and told me that Our father send to ICU cause of serious health problem. and I was in rush went to Malang from Surabaya where I was lived in.

In that moment, thanks GOD my father was could overcome the health problems, but Meet with them, both my father and my mother who lived alone in Malang, and listening what happened in that difficult morning for my mother alone handling my father (luckily we have neighbor that willing to help us to drove my father to the hospital). 

Flashing back to my past, at the moment, I could see how I was not act like a good son as it should be. I was playing around with my own will and interest without regarding their opinion and conditions. 

Even though I was financially not depend on them to much - I was a money maker since I was in a junior high school,  but without my notice, what I've done by leaving them to take my own life journey, hearting them and makes them loosing me. I was the missing son for them at that moment.

Slightly at considering that condition and reflecting my feeling of guilty to them, I make a very dramatic and a little bit "crazy" decision to leave my Job as a Product Officer in-charge for Superex Division at PT. Djabesdepo Fortuna Raya - Surabaya, and "Went Home" to take care of my parent.

My Father is a founder and also Director of PT. Radio Suwara Dwipa, and by the time I went home, He assigned me as The General Manager of this radio.

Acting as GM of this Radio for a moment and the bad news came across, Mr. Wayan Tarsana - The President Commissioner of this radio passed away, and this situation bring a difficulties to the whole organization, which a very young organization and not ready yet to face it.

This situation Challenge me to save and move it a head.

How I do it ?